Expungement & Record Restriction Form
Marietta Expungement and Record Restriction Form
Not sure if your case qualifies for restriction? Did your case happen a long time ago and you need help finding the details?
Our seasoned legal team is ready and willing to help you do the work to discover if you’re eligible for record restriction and help you get your record clean.
**You are not eligible for Record Restrictions in Georgia for out of state convictions**
Charges that Can and Cannot Be Restricted
- Sex crimes against children / by people with supervisory authority
- Pimping and pandering
- Crimes against minors
- Sexual battery
- Peeping tom crimes
- Family violence battery convictions (unless the offender was under 21)
- Child molestation
- Public indecency
- Obstructing or hindering persons making emergency telephone call
- Certain theft cases
- Certain DUI cases
- Armed robbery
- Rape and statutory
- Child molestation and aggravated child molestation
- Sodomy and aggravated sodomy
- Aggravated sexual battery
- Aggravated assault with the intent to rape
- False imprisonment
- Enticing a child for indecent purposes
- Sexual assault against persons in custody
- Sexual exploitation of children
Please fill out the form below if none of these charges apply to you:
What Do I Do After My Third DUI Offense In Cobb County?
Is Possession Of A Controlled Substance A Felony In Georgia?
How Long Do You Stay In Jail For Domestic Violence In Georgia?
Can A Domestic Violence Case Be Dropped In Georgia?
What If My Georgia Lawyer Won’T Call Me Back?
What Is Considered Child Pornography?