What Do I Do If My Child Was Arrested And The Police Want To Talk To Them?

From I-75: Exit at the Highway 120 (South Marietta Parkway) (Exit #263) and follow the signs to KSU Marietta Campus.

You will be headed west and cross over Cobb Parkway (US 41).

Continue until you get to the intersection with Atlanta Street.

At the traffic light turn right onto Atlanta St. (going north).

Atlanta Street will take you straight to the Marietta Square.

Prior to entering the Square, you will see Anderson Street a block before the Square.

Turn Right onto Anderson Street. The Lawyer’s Building will be on your right.

Related Posts
  • When Can A Juvenile Be Charged As An Adult In Georgia Read More
  • Rights Of A Minor When Speaking To A Cop Read More
  • What Are The Differences Between The Juvenile And Adult Systems? Read More